Te Pou o Manako
NorthTec’s Kerikeri campus Te Pou o Manako, is just a short walk from the Kerikeri town centre and is in the heart of the Ngāti Rēhia rohe.
Situated on the peaceful east coast of the upper north island our Kerikeri campus is well equipped to meet the needs of all its ākonga.
Our courses range from primary production, construction, and horticulture to Te Reo, and health and wellbeing. Foundation programmes are also offered in both the nursing and social work pathways.
Additionally, NorthTec collaborates with Ngāti Rēhia to deliver courses in Whakairo and Te Reo and Tikanga māori.
- Free Wifi and laptop ports
- Student computer lab
- Student common room
- Kitchen facilities
- Fully equipped horticulture sector
- Fully tooled carpentry workshop
- Student support services, including health and financial assistance options
- Learning hub for foundation and pre-nursing courses
Cnr Kerikeri and Hone Heke Roads, Kerikeri
Campus maps can be found on our Learner Portal.