Library – Te Whare Pukapuka
Te Whare Hauora – Student Health and Wellbeing Services
- Kaitaia – Oxford Street
- Kaitaia – Redan Road
- Kerikeri – Te Pou o Manako
- Whangārei – Future Trades
- Whangārei – Raumanga (Interactive Map)
- Whangārei – Raumanga (PDF)
Digital Learning Support
- How to login to NorthNet
- How to Self-enrol or use an Enrolment key
- Moodle Web App Setup Instructions
- Learning Online - How to use NorthNet Moodle Course
- Navigating your Dashboard and Course Page
- Submitting your NorthNet (Non-Turnitin) Assignment
- Submitting your Turnitin Assignment
- Updating your Profile
Communications – Zoom, Forums and Chatrooms
- How to manage forum notifications
- Updating your notification preference settings
- Using a Chat Room
- Posting to a Forum
Please see here for a full list of learner policies and regulations.
Concerns, Complaints and Appeals
NorthTec aims to provide a learning environment of mutual respect and courtesy. We encourage you to raise any matter that concerns you or affects your ability to study. It is important any concerns and complaints including appeals are resolved quickly so you can continue your study free of worry or distress.
These policies are here to be used to help make issues that bother you better.
There is a guide to Making Things Better at NorthTec relating to Concerns , Complaints and Appeals. This explains the difference between a concern and a complaint and has a step-by-step flow chart of what to expect.