By providing your personal information, you are deemed to consent to your information being shared within Te Pūkenga, in order to ensure that Te Pūkenga is able to perform the functions that it is established to perform and best serve all staff and learners.
If you withdraw prior to the course commencing and require a refund, an administration fee may apply. NorthTec cancellation policy may apply. If you withdraw during the course your fee may not be refunded. If you intend on withdrawing, please advise us early so that your place can be offered to waitlisted people.
Fees (if applicable)
I agree to pay all fees as they become due, and to meet any late fees and collection charges associated with debt recovery.
- Students are required to show proof of payment of their course to the tutor to gain admittance to the course. Your student number is to be placed against your name on the attendance register.
- All enrolments should be paid for prior to the commencement of the course. No enrolment means your place on the course is unsecured.
- If you pay on the first night of the course you must have the correct cash/EFTPOS.
- ACE funding is for people over 16. The exception is people 15 years to 16 years who provide a Ministry of Education Exemption Certificate. A copy of this must be provided with the enrolment form and fees for the student to participate in an ACE course.
- International students must pay full fees. ACE courses are funded for New Zealand citizens/residents. There is no funding for international students.