Please click the button below to send your search enquiry to us and we will be in touch with you shortly.
4 June 2021
JOB POSITION AVAILABLE
Due to our increasing work schedule we have a newly created position available as a Construction Administrator based in our central Auckland office.
This is a rare opportunity to join fast growing luxury property development company, GibbonsCo. The role will provide general assistance to the construction management team.
Your main duties will include:
• Document control.
• Contract administration.
• Assist with invoice processing.
• Collecting documentation for council sign off.
• Assist with obtaining subcontractor / supplier quotes.
• Updating subcontractor database information.
• Assist in setting up & upkeep of office procedures.
• Building industry experience & experience with using Procore or a similar system would be an advantage.
• Health and safety; updating site safe memberships and collating monthly site H&S audits.
• General office administration as required.
This role would ideally suit someone who has recently graduated or is currently working in a junior QS role, however all candidates applying will be considered. Salary to be negotiated.
Please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.