If you have New Zealand residency, citizenship or refugee status or if you are from Australia, Niue, the Cook Islands, and Tokelau, you should follow the application process for NZ domestic students.

Apply to study

If you have questions, visit the application process page or contact us.

PDF application forms are available if you would prefer to apply on a paper:

Is your Agent Authorised to Represent NorthTec?

NorthTec has clear expectations of the companies that are contracted to represent and recruit on behalf of NorthTec internationally, and provides annual information, training and support.

NorthTec-approved agents will display a certificate confirming their appointment.

If you wish to check the status of your agent, check the Educational Agents page or contact us.